Heavy Duty RTS Rope Tensioning System
Heavy duty RTS system, including control unit, power supply, USB cable for PC connection, T-handle allen wrench (for attaching sensors to rope), six (6) sensors and hard-shell case.
The heavy duty version of the RTS is for higher-capacity elevators with larger hoist ropes. It has all of the features of the standard RTS but with a sensor that fits 1/2 to 3/4 in • 13 to 20 mm ropes. Maximum weight per rope is 6600 lbs • 3000 kg. Spacers to fit the various rope diameters are included.
• Readout in both pounds and kilograms
• Accurate to within 3%
• Can measure up to 12 ropes at once with a maximum weight of 6600 lbs • 3000 kg per rope
• Both graphic and numeric displays
• Fits 1/2 to 3/4 in
• 13 to 20 mm ropes
• Display languages include English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Portuguese
• Comes with all cables, T-handled allen wrench and a hard-shell case
• Six sensors are included, can handle as many as twelve
• Stores and downloads to PC pre- and post-tensioning values
• Low battery indicator
• Factory reset switch